Saturday, August 7, 2010

Life in Utah

Okay so I haven't updated this in a long while and there has been A LOT going on. Okay So I have been absolutely loving where I am living. Two of my roommates have been awesome! My roommate Katie is like my best friend and we clicked right when I got here and we've pretty much spent every day together since. But..there is always one roommate. Yes, I roomed with a crazy.. and when I say crazy I mean legit crazy. She would clog the toilet and leave it there, she didnt want to pay rent, she would turn the lights on when I was sleeping so she could read a wedding magaizine (because she was getting married after 2 weeks of knowing the guy), she would take away the bed she let me borrow, she'd even have her mom call me and cuss me out, she'd get us in trouble with the landlord (or atleast try). Just a bunch of crap. Well finally she decided to move out, thank goodness, but that wasnt the end of it. She wouldnt find someone to take her place on the lease. She'd come over every day and move my things out of her space (even though she didnt live there anymore) and she accused us of stealing the mail key to our landlord. So we took the liberty of finding someone to move in in her place. Hopefully she's a keeper.


A lot of other things have been going on too. Frank and I got back together like 2 months ago. And we're doing fantastic!! We've spent every day together and he's just an amazing guy. No one has ever treated me like he has. I'm so excited for my family to get to know him:) .


I also got a car and a job. The car is a piece, but that is okay. Starting on the 16th I will be working at La Petite Academy. I'll be a toddler teacher. I am so excited to start! I need the money too. I've been so poor lately all I eat is Ramen, Mac'n'Cheese, Marshmellow Mateys and Pop Tarts. and Now my body hates me.


School is going good. My classes seem to bore me now, but that okay. I'm still getting good grades. Next semester is going to be jam packed. I'll be working from 7:30-4 and then going to school until 9 every night but Friday's. I'll be taking Sociology of Marriage and Family, Personal Finance, Doctrine and Covenants, Psychology and Music History. So I'll be so busy with everything. I'm not looking forward to it.


There are 2 choices Frank and I have coming our way. Either moving back to Virginia, or staying here and me do nursing school and him go to Aveda School. So We'll see how that goes. I'm just excited for my future and to see what happens. I miss my family and would love to be with them again, but I know that I have to do what is best for me first. So we'll see where life takes me.



Miss everyone :)


2 comments:

  1. Great blog, thank you. It's not about me, it's about loving the man who is to be your husband and him being prepared to love you as Christ loved the church - that's big, huge, massive, it changes everything and does away with any 'me', in your vocabulary, cut it out sister, I love you.

    ReplyDelete