Thursday, June 3, 2010

Back to School

So I just started school! It's so awesome!!! I'm only taking 4 classes. I'm taking IT 102 (a computer class) that is totally lame and the teacher is weird and does weird things with her mouth. I'm taking Nutrition and Health, where I have to record everything I eat, which is embarassing. I have English 201, which my teacher is awesome and I know I'm going to love that class. And then I have intro to Drawing. That class is amazing! and I cant wait to start drawing again. Thats pretty much my update. Nothing exciting. No car. No job. I'm poor. The end :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the story of peoples' lives, they are wonderful, thank you. Even normal lives that on the surface seem mundane are exciting opportunities to help, serve and encourage those around us who live in despair. The most fun loving, centre of the party, vivacious, gregarious and charismatic person, who seems to have it all sorted can be in a whole world of pain and heartache so get out their and tell people that they are more wicked than they ever imagined and loved beyond all measure - simul iustus et peccator

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm exciting! WHERE AM I ON HERE?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging proving as rhythmic as mine!

    ReplyDelete